Students » I Need Help!

I Need Help!

Some of the areas that the Hythe Regional High School health team may be able to help you with are:

  • Emotional needs (anxious, depressed, self-harm, etc.)
  • Friendships/ bullying/ family issues (people stuff)
  • Test anxiety and school work support
  • First Nations, Métis and Inuit (FNMI) student support
  • Preparing for high school and the future
  • Organization and learning how to help yourself
  • If money is an issue
  • Contacting help services outside of the school
  • Information/concerns with alcohol/drug use
  • Sexual health information and resources


Contact Us
If you would like to access a school service for yourself or a friend, please email [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected].

Services (our people):

  • Mental Health Worker
  • Youth Addictions Worker
  • School Counselors
  • First Nation, Métis and Inuit Liaison (FNMI) Workers
  • FCSS School Liaison Worker
  • Western Cree Psychologist
  • Inclusive Education Learning Coach
  • Inclusive Education Coordinator