Mission and Philosophy
HRS Mission/Vision/Values Statement
To foster a quality education that leads to success for each student, in an environment that promotes friendly learning.
At Hythe Regional School, we believe in educating the whole child to help them realize their full potential.
The staff of Hythe Regional School is committed to helping our students:
- develop an appreciation for learning
- acquire fundamental learning skills which will enable them to progress to more difficult learning
- acquire requisite knowledge in the physical, intellectual, and personal functioning areas
- acquire the requisite skills which enable them to function effectively both in school and in the community
- develop certain desirable attitudes and commitments towards themselves, their peers and the world as they know it